4/19/2011

Alot of things - Bad and good news and A facebook page

Hiiiiiiii! I'm really sorry about not posting for ages two monthes! Its sooooooo bad I'm really sorry I've been working on a new blog. Okay, I need to get the post done. Here is the bad news

All the Chickens have scaly leg mites and cream is Very Ill She can't walk without falling over all the time. I am really saad I think she is going to die soon waaaaaaaaaaaa and a Cockerel from the second lot of chicks from last year is Really nasty and chases all the hens around.

Good news:

Yay all the chickens are getting better but cream is Still Ill. The horrid cockerel is getting told off by Kujo and Mari is now 6 yay she is our oldest hen and she is still laying whoopeee!

I have just started a facebook page for this blog, to visit it click Here

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sorcha xxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. wow that is the biggest post I've ever done yayyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete